General Instructions: (All recipes follow this same basic procedure.)
- Place fruits, nuts, seeds, grains, and/or ice cubes (2 or 3) in blender FIRST. Frozen fruit should not be thawed.
- Add pre-measured liquid (milk, juice, or water).
- Starting at LOWEST speed, blend thoroughly -- gradually increase speed until mixture is very smooth.
- Reduce speed to slow or moderate. Add HEAPING Tablespoons of NouriShake drink mix (or NeoLife Fiber Supplement, if using) and blend for an additional 10 to 20 seconds.
All recipes make a large, fountain-sized shake of approximately 18 to 23 ounces.
Fruits and juices can be FRESH, CANNED (packed in water or juice; drained), or FROZEN (unsweetened), unless otherwise specified. Vegetables can be COOKED, CANNED (drained), or FROZEN. Fruit and vegetables should be cut into small cubes or chunks before measuring.
Measures of NouriShake should be HEAPING.
Measures of All-Natural Fiber Food should be ROUNDED.
Each of the following recipes provides all the nutritious goodness of NouriShake PLUS additional nutrients to help you meet your personal dietary goals. Whether you choose Carotenoid-Rich, Heart-Healthy, or Carbo-Loading, each scientifically formulated shake is guaranteed to deliver both great taste AND the nutrient boost listed below the recipe.
Choose from these 3 delicious recipe category groups:
1. Heart Healthy Recipes
2. Carotenoid Rich Recipes
3. Carbohydrate Loading Recipes
MORE Delicious Recipes!
PRINTER FRIENDLY Basic Recipes (.doc file)
Enjoy whole-food nutrition the NouriShake® way . . .
just for the HEALTH of it!
*** As set down by the Food and Drug Administration, vitamin supplement products cannot be advertised as intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ***