Beta-Gest Digestive Aid
Enjoy the foods you love to eat !!!
Digestive Enzymes help with lactose intolerance.
Beta-Gest eases upper epigastric discomfort. GNLD NeoLife's Beta-Gest Digestive Aid helps maintain HCI levels in the gastric juices of the stomach to adequately digest protein. HCI is essential for assimilation of calcium.
Beta-Gest contains lactase that helps digest dairy products which cause many people intestinal discomfort, flatulence, cramps and diarrhea. Lactase is essential for digestive hydrolysis of lactose in milk. Deficiency of the lactase enzyme causes lactose intolerance. Beta-Gest overcomes this problem by inclucing lactase in their pure formula so you can enjoy the dairy foods you like without any discomfort.
GNLD's protein products also include the necessary lactase enzyme.
GNLD NeoLife Beta-Gest Digestive Aid supports efficient digestion in the stomach with "controlled-release" hydrochloric acid and plant-sourced, acid-stable enzymes to assist digestion of protein and lactose. Its complete formula addresses the underlying causes of indigestion, not just the symptoms.
Chemotherapy and radiation destroy intestinal flora. When intestinal flora is destroyed, nutrients aren't absorbed properly, then cells are not made right or work right, then cells are low in oxygen use. Cancer loves low oxygen.
Benefits of GNLD's Beta-Gest Digestive Aid
Protease, hydrochloric acid (from betaine HCl) and lactase reinforce normal stomach digestive secretions compromised by age, stress, alcohol or antacid overuse due to lactose intolerance and acid indigestion. Hydrochloric acid readies protein for enzymatic digestion, activates natural gastric enzyme, pepsinogen, and is needed for absorption of phosphorus, iron, magnesium, calcium and B12. Lactase assists digestion of lactose (milk sugar) and reduces the pain of lactose intolerance. ***
5 reasons to support stomach efficiency with Beta-Gest
- Ideal ratio. Together, Betaine hydrochloride, lactase and protein-digesting enzymes help supplement normal stomach digestive secretions that can be compromised by age, stress, alcohol or overuse of antacids. (1)
- 100% plant-sourced in a base of dried beet, rhubarb, licorice root and lemon. No animal ingredients.
- Betaine Hydrochloride. Prepares protein for enzymatic activity and assists with mineral and B-vitamin absorption.
- Focused delivery. Betaine hydrochloride and enzymes, including protease and papain, support protein digestion. *1
- Assists lactose digestion. Contains the enzyme lactase to aid in the digestion of lactose (milk sugar) found in dairy and other products. (1,2)
*1. Sadler M.J., Encyclopedia of Human Nutrition, Academic Press, 1998.
*2. National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse. "Lactose Intolerance -- How is lactose intolerance diagnosed?". National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health. http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/lactoseintolerance/#diagnosed.
Read the Fast Facts
Serving Size 3 Tablets
Servings Per Container --- 33
|Amount Per Serving
|Acid Stable Protease
* Daily Values not established
|SUGGESTED USE: 1 to 3 tablets daily, immediately before or with food for adults.
Other ingredients (less than .1 percent of volume): microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium silicate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, food glaze, beet root powder, silicon dioxide, triacetin, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, licorice root powder, natural mint extract and natural color
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Packaged with safety seal.